April 6, 2022
Wavelength is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to start May 1. This is a salaried position with full benefits. Wavelength is a proud equal opportunity employer and applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
This position will be in-person at our Brooklyn Navy Yard office. We require proof of vaccination and employees are strongly encouraged to test weekly (free testing is available in the Navy Yard). We also do weekly health screenings. There is flexibility to work from home on occasion.
- Report in-person at our Brooklyn office. Hours of operation are 9am-6pm with the rare occasional night and/or weekend
- Manage calendars and schedules for two executives – CEO and President
- Communicate with agencies, filmmakers, and clients to set various meetings
- Maintain list of restaurants and coffee shops for meetings
- Book travel and lodging arrangements for business-related trips
- Coordinate film festival schedules for executives as needed
- Work with CEO’s personal staff on company-related events, travel and meetings
- Complete expense reports for executives
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask efficiently
- Friendly, personable, and professional in all communication
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Team player and proactive with solutions
- Maintain confidentiality at all times